pkisbest

Buzzards...

pkisbest    198

Potentially remove the buzzards from both CAS and Fighter once you reach a specific amount of transport points.

It’s kind of annoying to get a buzzard when you have 30+ points

• Like 3

• Fitz    1239

I thought I removed it from the third fighter pool onwards. Checking now, seems that I didn't. Will fix.

• Like 3

pkisbest    198

Cheers for the response.

If I may inquire, what is in each pool and how many points is required to reach each pool?

Edited by pkisbest
    • Like 2

Fitz    1239
    On 10/29/2018 at 6:55 PM, pkisbest said:

If I may inquire, what is in each pool and how many points is required to reach each pool?

There are 5 pools each for CAS and AA. Each one has different chances/weights for each jet to spawn.

The CAS pools are pretty much just the Neophron and Wipeout except the first one, which is Buzzard only, and the second which is all 3.

The AA pools are all fighter jets and/or the Buzzard. First pool Buzzard only. Last 3 pools no Buzzard. Wont go into detail as to the chances of getting each jet, but as you gain access to the better pools, the chance of getting a Shikra or Black Wasp increases and the chance of everything else decreases.

Players are assigned a pool according to a rank coefficient from the leaderboard. There is no set score for each pool, it is whether you are in a certain percentile that determines what pool you get. For example, if you are in the top 10%, then you get pool 5 (the best pool).

Edited by Fitz
    • Like 1

pkisbest    198

Ah right. That work's in a different manner then i thought it did.

Thanks for the Explanation Fitz ?

• Like 1