Rebitaay

A heads up for any admins

Rebitaay    7

Hello,

I've been trying to get a hold of an admin for a few days now, but being in America, it's hard to find one online. Not sure why I didn't just post on the forums sooner.

A few days ago, some folks on the wasteland server were getting a bit salty, and long story short they think I'm a hacker who uses wallhacks and spawns tanks.

This is a false accusation and I have both firefights recorded and uploaded if proof is required.

My in-game name is "Major Rebitaay". I'll be checking back often so please let me know if anything arises.

Thanks,

Rebitaay

• Rebitaay    7
    5 hours ago, Vallenx said:

So are you saying you're banned? Or just clearing up an accusation before it happens?

Just clearing it up. I haven't been banned as far as I know, but I haven't played since then.

I would assume that the admins wouldn't ban me based off of someone's word, though.

Vallenx    70
    Just now, Rebitaay said:

Just clearing it up. I haven't been banned as far as I know, but I haven't played since then.

I would assume that the admins wouldn't ban me based off of someone's word, though.

I wouldn't concern yourself unless a ban request is issued with proof, to which you can show your side anyway.