Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Wizs' Introduction!

Wiz    1

About myself, well, let me start this off by saying I am a twenty year old IT student who lives in Fiji Islands https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiji?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7899209266, out of my hobbies other than gaming I enjoy watching movies, rock climbing, listening to music and making friends over the internet. I am unfortunately a pretty boring person who will tend to repeat himself. My history in gaming is rather brief, I first picked gaming up in 2005 I think, when my father actually bought me a new pc, before actually starting to enjoy it in a few years as it didn't really entice me when I was merely twelve. Despite the time I've spent on gaming (mostly CoD) I'm pretty awful at the game and down right sloppy, making novice mistakes such as forgetting to reload before advancing,if I ever fail to be a entertaining advisory remember it's been three years since I played this game ( Well, it's probably been about five minutes but I only reinstalled it a week and a half, to two weeks ago ) so cut me some slack. First opinion of StrayaGaming was that it appears to be a respectable community, filled with a variety of players from different cultures,backgrounds and countries, I look forward to getting to know each and every member! Unless you'rea douchebag. So that's basically it ig and I hope to see y'all on the servers and teamspeak soon. Cheers ~ Wiz.

• Like 1

• BruhBea    1

Welcome to StrayaGaming mate 

We do try to keep the douchebags off here aha, but i look forward to maybe wandering into combat with you on I&A perhaps, half loaded or not it sounds like fun aha

If you have any issues just let us know on teamspeak, It's probably the quickest way to get our attention :) 

Happy Gaming!

• Like 2

Tiggati    1067

Yo ! Welcome to SG community! I'm glad you like it xD
    If you're ever on Wasteland, send me a message or poke me in TS and I'll be more than happy to team up with you and help you out if you need it :)

All our staff are friendly and we'll help out where ever is needed, so don't be shy to poke one of us!