Mozkelby

Do Warchests Reset?

Mozkelby    379

Just a quickie,

Due to reaching the money cap of 5 million, I have found myself resorting to the slightly risky method of stocking up a warchest. Now that I have gathered a reasonable 500k inside this warchest, I am starting to wonder if it will really last, and if I should spend it rather than save it.

I know every now and then the server will have a base reset, when all objects are wiped, but would that also include warchests? If so, how long is it until the next wipe?

Edited by Mozkelby
Content revision

• ʝ17    433

Hiya mate

Yep thats correct anything locked down on the map from objects, to spawn beacons and war chests do get wiped when there are base wipes once a month.

Also something else that might help you out is the latest wasteland update released tonight, increased the bank cap from 5 million to 8 million so that should keep you guys busy for a bit. ;-)

Mozkelby    379
    4 minutes ago, ʝ17 said:

Hiya mate

Yep thats correct anything locked down on the map from objects, to spawn beacons and war chests do get wiped when there are base wipes once a month.

Also something else that might help you out is the latest wasteland update released tonight, increased the bank cap from 5 million to 8 million so that should keep you guys busy for a bit. ;-)

Alright, thanks mate!