FellGlint

Nightstalker scope

• Fitz    1239

are you talking about the black/white thermal instead of the orange/white thermal? 

Yes, at least that's what I think he's talking about, it's the only one that rarely shows up.

FellGlint    2

Yeah the black/white mode. For me it's only worked once, never even knew it had that option and now I can't get it back :(

For me it just seems to be Normal, NV, red/black hot, orange/white hot. Anyway, I wasn't sure if it was a server thing or if everyone was experiencing it.

FellGlint    2

I found a temp fix.

Once you have the scope equip, drop your gun then pick it back up and you should be able to get the white/black mode. If you go need to return to normal vision then you may have to repeat the steps, it was hit and miss for me.

Donkey Punch    29

not sure if this will work for I&A but on wasteland black/white only works for the first cycle after equiping the scope, to use it again you have to aim over sights (red dot) then it will work for another 1 cycle

Ahh yes my friends, I have the answer for you...

In order to get the night stalker scope white hot mode (the best and most clearest) you must do the following.

First switch weapon in its secondary view mode, by pressing Ctrl+Right mouse click, then do it again, so that you are back into main scope optics mode, then simply press 'N' and white hot mode should come up

If not, keep on switching between the two optics view mode, and press 'N', it will eventually work.