Zir0

Sup Guys

Zir0    3

Hey,

Im Zir0, Real name Dean,

Im a 24 year old Melbourne guy who loves gaming and riding (Motorcycles)
I mainly play Arma 3 Invade and Annex, Arma 3 Exile Or CSGO.

Currently in a poll position competition for most heli transports on Invade and Annex, Hoping To get Whitelisted soon.

First post, some of you have probably seen me in server before, but for the others, Hello :D

Cheers.

Z

• Like 3

• ʝ17    433

Hiya mate

Welcome to the forums here is a complete list of the update Altis life roles i suggest you have a read it's a lot to take in but rules are there for a reason to make every players experience as enjoyable as possible.

Good to have you apart of SG! Enjoy your stay all of our members and staff are friendly, so message any of us at any time! If it's for a general chit chat or any questions ^_^

• Teamspeak 3 address: ts.strayagaming.com.au:10124

But on the other hand i suggest you watch some videos on youtube of tutorials and guides for the selected game modes or anyone on teamspeak would be more than happy to answer any of your questions and teamspeak is where all its all at.

All the best :D

Zir0    3

Thanks guys, 

I dont play Altis life or any other servers other than the occasional Exile server with some mates, but mainly im on Invade and Annex, Im always on TS in that channell so if your ever on when I am Feel free to say Hey and have a chat.

Cheers.
    Z