Magix

Open apology to StrayaGaming on behalf of the Knave Syndicate

Magix    87

Hello all

I am writing this to everybody within the StrayaGaming community. As many members may have noticed, KS (Originally KC) has deteriorated as a group over the last few months. Both our role play standards and standards of interactions with both the Staff and general community have severely declined. For this as a group we apologise to all as we have come to the realisation that our actions have not only affected our reputation on the server but also how other members in the community feel.

Our group took a bad turn when we started lacking the interest as a cartel to other players, our standards dropped and we plummeted hard, we thought the change back to a rebel gang would solve our issues in interest but rather that providing a fix we instead created a catalyst for a much faster decline. Our new opening as a rebel gang was followed by an extreme lack of RP by both myself and other members, as this happened we started getting rough around the edges and we began to come into conflicts with the community. We completely ruined our reputation that we had earned.

After hours of conflict and discussion we came to a decision to try wipe the slate clean, removing any members that may degrade our reputation further. We reformatted our ranks and went deeper into our issues which had developed over the previous months.

We hope that we can stop the constant conflicts between us all and that our forthcoming months on the server will be accompanied by an extensive amount of role play and less of the blood hungry game play we once played for. I hope that readers of this text realise that our thirst for blood is over and it is time for the role play that we all desperately wished for when we joined the server to take its place.

Sorry for what we have turned into and thank you for your time
~ Magix (Kendrick Gambino) Leader of Knave Syndicate

Edited by Magix
  • Like 7

• Envy    649

I look forward to KS returning to its former glory, it will be spectacular to see you guys rise once again not only on the battlefield, but in roleplay. It takes a real man to own up to his mistakes as well as his group as a collective. I applaud you Kendrick and KS.

• Like 3