Charlie

New Straya Trailer

Charlie    106

So i had an idea a while back to make straya a new trailer cause the current one is quite bland so it is in the making.  So i thought i would share a template of my ideas and see what the community thinks. So here it is in all its glory.

0:00 - 0:11 Timelapse of sydney  

0:11 - 0:22 Run bys of civs, ems, cops etc.                    

0:22 - 0:33 Zoom out of Sydney

0:33 - 0:54 Driving put of sydney with little skips where i can

0:54 paused Getting robbed by a group and continue driving

0:54 - 1:16 Running from police in car then jumping out to then get tazed after try to run away

1:16 - 1:23 Run throughof footage i get

1:23 - 1:34 gameplay on wasteland with little skips and the kicks

1:34 - 1:45 Sniper gameplay over the airfield

1:45 - 2:07 Taking off with chopper and deploying troops then fly over (I&A)

2:07 - 2:29 Running and collecting wood etc. (On rust)

2:29 - 2:54 Going with a group shooting people (maybe clan fight or raid?)

2:54 - 3:14 Breaching a house on I&A with team

3:14 - 3:28 Nice sunset on altis life timelapse

Give me your feedback as to what i should change and what i should keep 

Here is the links to the song to try to visualize it: 

http://spoti.fi/1SmZeWa

Or

• Like 2

• Exodius    105
    2 hours ago, Charlieee said:

So i had an idea a while back to make straya a new trailer cause the current one is quite bland so it is in the making.  So i thought i would share a template of my ideas and see what the community thinks. So here it is in all its glory.

0:00 - 0:11 Timelapse of sydney  

0:11 - 0:22 Run bys of civs, ems, cops etc.                    

0:22 - 0:33 Zoom out of Sydney

0:33 - 0:54 Driving put of sydney with little skips where i can

0:54 paused Getting robbed by a group and continue driving

0:54 - 1:16 Running from police in car then jumping out to then get tazed after try to run away

1:16 - 1:23 Run throughof footage i get

1:23 - 1:34 gameplay on wasteland with little skips and the kicks

1:34 - 1:45 Sniper gameplay over the airfield

1:45 - 2:07 Taking off with chopper and deploying troops then fly over (I&A)

2:07 - 2:29 Running and collecting wood etc. (On rust)

2:29 - 2:54 Going with a group shooting people (maybe clan fight or raid?)

3:14 - 3:28 Nice sunset on altis life timelapse

Give me your feedback as to what i should change and what i should keep 

Here is the links to the song to try to visualize it: 

http://spoti.fi/1SmZeWa

Or

I LOVE IT .... SOMEONE SIGN THIS GUY ;) ACTUALLY INLOVE WITH THIS IDEA! SUPPORTING IT 100%

Charlie    106

I will be collecting all the footage on Saturday and then editing it on Sunday but i dont know whether to hold off until the next patch that brings visual improvements or not.

Nova    1779
    12 hours ago, Charlieee said:

i think you should get someone in ASF to record this and put it in. since its the strayagaming realism unit

Cake    119
    4 hours ago, Charlieee said:

I will be collecting all the footage on Saturday and then editing it on Sunday

That makes me feel like it's going to be rushed, if it's being collected all on one day and edited the next.
    I mean my last time lapse took 2 and a half day to just collect all the right footage and edited it up in about half a night.

Seeing as though this is going to be a trailer (official or not) I suggest not rushing through anything and getting it right, otherwise it'll look horribly rushed and it'd look noticeable.

Just a tip.

• Like 1

Charlie    106
    3 hours ago, Cake said:

That makes me feel like it's going to be rushed, if it's being collected all on one day and edited the next.
    I mean my last time lapse took 2 and a half day to just collect all the right footage and edited it up in about half a night.

Seeing as though this is going to be a trailer (official or not) I suggest not rushing through anything and getting it right, otherwise it'll look horribly rushed and it'd look noticeable.

Just a tip.

I fully agree i think i set unorthodox time limits for myself to finish work so yeah ill probably be working on it for the next week or so

Charlie    106
    5 hours ago, Snowwiiee said:

I wouldn't mind getting a couple of people and getting this entire thing actually recorded and edited?
    Sure. I'm not part of the Video Team, but I can put help where it is needed :)

Yeah i have JP on board so i can get into spectator mode or just a drone but it will take the co-operation of quite a few of the people on the server

So yeah i will just be taking footage today and tomorrow and editing a bit so i can get a little snippit out to people to see how people like the music and if it suites it or not. But yeah i wouldn't mind some help on it @Snowwiiee.

Im not on the video team either but hey... Maybe after this and if they like it i might get a little spot on the media team :).

Nova    1779
    1 hour ago, Charlieee said:

Would anyone have a clue when 1.6 will be out?

what do you mean by that? we're on 1.54 atm arent we? i'd say its a while away

Nova    1779
    1 hour ago, Charlieee said:

@InfamousNova as in the new update bringing the video enhancements

ah im pretty sure its meant to come out sometime this week i think. maybe next week. the dev blog said that they have pretty much finished it and are now doing bug fixing and stuff

sirgeneralj    378

If you guys need any help I can pitch in abit. Have quite abit of experience with video production and the like.

#TheFire