Le Mal

hello from Melbourne

Le Mal    0

Hi People,

I finally got myself a PC that can drive Rust, and I am interested in Arma3 from what I've seen on Youtube.

I'm a complete noob in Rust and I actually found this forum because of Rust. 

Robert

• Leopard    7

I'm sure you will find some other rust scrubs around here somewhere that will help you and teach you the ropes.

Never really got into the new rust or Strayagaming rust at all.

BUT!
    Arma3 is a GREAT game and the Strayagaming servers are some of Australia's best, defiantly something to look into.

See ya round

With Love!

Mr. Snow Leopard

// See ya on the end of me .408 //

Unit_3397    712

Yo mate,

Take a gander at our Wasteland Server, you'll find plenty of friendly peeps willing to teach ya the ropes, both in game and on Teamspeak. I'm generally present most nights and weekends, and will be happy to assist you with any questions, you can generally find me playing OPFOR, as such i'll be present within the wasteland Opfor channels section in TS, but should you want to play another faction, we can jump to my private channel if you want any help.

Should you have an issue with players friendly or hostile that are disregarding the server Rules, ask for assistance from a Moderator in game, and if there's no reply within a few minutes, jump on the Wasteland Issues Channel for assistance.

Hope you enjoy your gaming experience, and if you play wasteland, look out for Snow Leopards .408. He's a killer sniper... I've learnt that the hard way.

Peace out!

Regards.

Unit_3397