Danny

Ello folks!

Danny    1

Hey all. Just saying hey and showing my face. Started playing on the invade and annex server recently and it's by far the most fun I've had on arma3 after 150+ hours of game time. Im an amateur electronic music producer and general music guy. I also make occasional gameplay videos, which I'm definitely going to do with some of the shenanigans on Invade&annex.

See ya on the battlefield! :)

• Unit_3397    712

Yo mate

Nice to see ya in the community :) feel free to take a gander at our wasteland server. It's awesome .:) 

But Please take a gander at the server rules that apply to the server your playing in; and should you witness any player breaking these rules, please take screenshots or better still, video evidence. It helps moderators pass judgement upon grievers and keep the rest of the server a fun environment for loyal and new players. Nobody loves the trolls. 

Peace out! Man! and heres a link to the wasteland server rules to get ya started ;) 

Regards.  

Unit_3397.

• Like 1

Leopard    7

G'day welcome to straya!

As @Unit_3397 said, ensure you read the server rules for every server you play wether it be I&A, Wasteland or Altis life.

As unit suggested, Come play wasteland!

If  you play wasteland don't a scrub by playing on OPFOR or BLUFOR, (IF you want to do, Completely up to you)

But I recommend independent you get challenged that's for sure as it can be 1v50 or 60+ but you can always team up with other indies such as myself,

And yeah watch out for that @Unit_3397 bloke, he is a OPFOR scrub :D

With love!

Mr. Snow Leopard

// See ya on Wasteland and hopefully independent //

Edited by Mitchell A. Westermann
    • Like 1

Unit_3397    712
    1 hour ago, Danny said:

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up :) I reckon I'll check out the wasteland server some time soon.

You make a good choice >;)

If you need any assistance related to the server and or its features, either find me in Ts whether it be my private channel or the opfor channel; or send me a pm on here.

again, awesome to have you apart of our community. :)

Regards

Unit_3397