Unit_3397

Interested in a free game?

Unit_3397    712

#Fooledya!

but seriously...

Those that may have trouble playing Arma 3 due to poor fps, you MAY find justification and satisfaction with H&G minimum requirements...

So, If you ever find the reasoning or the bordem, feel free to check out a free game on Steam called 'Heroes and Generals'. Its one of the two main games i play currently (other being our beloved wasteland Server.)  So feel free to jump into this grinding adventure of ww2 action packed mayhem... Several classes, Road Kills,  plenty of saltiness, and best of all, GRINDING!!! 

Just one thing... germans... you must play Germans to be cool... Forget the Americans and soviets... Just be sure to look out for those PTRS snipers -.-  whether your in a plane, tank or on foot... those things will wreck ya unless you find and kill its wielder...

I did create a 'group' within heroes and generals called strayagaming, so feel free to attempt to find it and join it... :p 

Regards.

Unit_3397.
Wasteland Mod

Dreading possible severe spanking from Higher ups for advertising game :-S  Promise to not be naughty and advertise again should issues arise ;P 

• Unit_3397    712
    10 hours ago, Loopy AU-NZ said:

Heroes in Generals is correctly named "Rage N Generals" not sure if you've heard that yet :p

Oh we all know xD 

Got 72 Kills and 6 deaths yesterday with my panther tank... 

Regards.

Unit_3397.
    Wasteland Mod