Jack Killerado

Jack Killerado - Intro

HELLO!

Hello People! My Name Is Jack and i thought i would make in introduction of me because why not?^_^ If you want to know a little more about me then read on...

I am a 14 Year old gamer that has been gaming for his whole life, you could say i am kinda new but i have been on this server for a couple of months and i am also not some veteran of ArmaIII. Also my in game name is Jack Killerado, but I'm usually called SpAc3r Out-of RP and i only really play as a rebel and never as a cop, I Own The Lazy Lizards also, but it's not very known yet. That's all i can really think of anything else but feel free to find me on Life And have a chat! I Really hope i can belong in this community because this is definitely the best community i have ever came across. Hope You All Have A Great Day!

• Like 1

• Leopard    7

Hey @Jack Killerado, welcome to SG.

As for becoming a community member, the forums and TS are certainly the two best ways of getting actively engaged. Any questions feel free to PM me, or jump on TS and ask the other staff. 

Edited by Leopard
    • Like 1

Zac    116

Welcome to the community man hope you have a great time and find a nice bunch of people to play which server you are on which will be pretty easy with the great people we have here