Charlie

Campaign for Samuel

Charlie    106

So a couple of months ago a friend of my sisters brother had a cold. Nothing more than a cold on a Saturday. By Monday he was in the lady silento hospital. Samuel was in an induced coma, fully paralysed and on a life support ventilator breathing for him. His entire spinal cord and parts of his brain stem were being attacked by his own immune system brought on by a rare condition known as Transverse Myelitis. The extent of the effect on Samuel has been extreme.Life had been fully upended for Samuel and for his immediate family with so many more family and friends traumatised by how this fit, healthy and loving young boy has seemingly overnight been robbed of so much capacity. Now that he is slowly recovering however doctors say he will never fully recover that to get him home they need almost 350,000 dollars to modify their home with modifications to allow him to return to his normal day to day life and try to continue being like all the other kids.

So i ask if you have even 2 dollars If you csn donate anything it helps. And if this is against forum guidelines I'm sorry. 

Here are links to the go fund me: 

https://www.gofundme.com/campaignfor-samuel

http://m.video.news.com.au/v/465000/Family-seek-to-bring-son-home

• Leopard    7

Life certainly isn't fair sometimes.

Why the hospital would be expecting a family to pay 350 thousand for essentially buying their son back is a bit un-Australian. 

Hope he gets well I will share this around FaceBook etc. 

denis    132
    On 04/08/2016 at 11:06 PM, Leopard said:

Life certainly isn't fair sometimes.

Why the hospital would be expecting a family to pay 350 thousand for essentially buying their son back is a bit un-Australian. 

Hope he gets well I will share this around FaceBook etc. 

True