Rohan

Rohan's Introduction

Rohan    46

Good Evening Folks,

My name is Rohan, 21 years old from New Zealand.

Current occupation: Civil Engineer , Part time gamer. 

I've been lurking about on the forums for little under a month now and thought I'd actually do this.

How did i find strayagaming? Why it's only the biggest and best server host for Arma 3 on the Oceania region (from what i can see on my server browser / playable ping).

I enjoy lurking on the forums and helping out people on the IT section as i'ev come to learn a lot of about computers and it's hardware parts ever since i went on about making my own rig. Although i do like to help people wherever i can with what knowledge i have.

So feel free to ask me about any computer related problem you have and i'll do my best to help :D or if you just want to chat in general. 

Cheers,

Rohan

• Like 4

• CreedJr    385

Welcome to the community mate! If you need any assistance feel free to give me a yell... I'm interested in engineering aswell, studying it at the moment in fact! 

:p

• Like 1

Leopard    7

Welcome to Straya mate. 

I hope you enjoy your time, any problems you can pretty much message everyone, they'll help you. Especially the staff team, superb community. 

Look forward to seeing you around when I get back home!!!

• Like 1

Rohan    46
    3 hours ago, Aidanjr said:

Welcome to the community mate! If you need any assistance feel free to give me a yell... I'm interested in engineering aswell, studying it at the moment in fact! 

:p

Thank you!, and best of luck in your endeavors.

2 hours ago, Leopard said:

Welcome to Straya mate. 

I hope you enjoy your time, any problems you can pretty much message everyone, they'll help you. Especially the staff team, superb community. 

Look forward to seeing you around when I get back home!!!

Thank you!, you're right the community is great! thanks again.

Regards,

Rohan

• Like 1

Rohan    46
    1 hour ago, Unit_3397 said:

Yo dude, dont know if ive already seen ya on wasteland or not, but regardless, love to see ya on there sometime ^.^

I may have played on it for under 10mins but am still learning arma :p ! will definitely put it on my to do list.

• Like 1