godspeed

Godspeed Hello

godspeed    3

'Ello, 

19 years old from Queenstown, New Zealand but currently living in Auckland for study. 

I like flying (in game and IRL) have 1/3rd of my private pilots license, also a pretty average infantry (not irl).

Studying a BCom(Hons) majoring in accounting and minors around commercial law / economics / finance. 

Will find me playing invade and annex, most likely under the pilot role (when it is free). 

Hope to meet a few of you in game, usual people on ts3 are always good fun to talk to. 

p.s. whitelist me pilot xx

• Like 3

• Loopy AU-NZ    79

Giday Dude! Welcome to Strayagaming.

Ive been studying to become a Pilot aswell. (First year Aviation Cadets) I decided to stay down south though, taking lessons in mot. But good to see another Kiwi! 

Anyway, what servers you played so far? All our servers are fun to play. If you like killing try Wasteland or Invade and Annex which and objectives and you shoot AI! or ofcorse if you like Roleplay. Try Tanoa or Altis Life! 

Welcome to SG,

Loopy

• Like 1

godspeed    3
    19 minutes ago, Loopy AU-NZ said:

Giday Dude! Welcome to Strayagaming.

Ive been studying to become a Pilot aswell. (First year Aviation Cadets) I decided to stay down south though, taking lessons in mot. But good to see another Kiwi! 

Anyway, what servers you played so far? All our servers are fun to play. If you like killing try Wasteland or Invade and Annex which and objectives and you shoot AI! or ofcorse if you like Roleplay. Try Tanoa or Altis Life! 

Welcome to SG,

Loopy

Mostly playing Wasteland / Invade and Annex. 

I have the apex DLC so thinking of playing a life server, they always seem fun. 

Zac    116

Welcome to the Community Man,

It is a great community that Offers a couple of great Gamemodes Be sure to jump on the Teamspeak and have a chat with some people while you play. Everyones friendly and Yeah Hope you Have fun!

• Like 1

Ora209    142

Haha welcome vegas's little bro hahaha always good to see more peeps head over onto the I&A server 

ATC to scooby... see yah out there :D

• Like 1