Brodie

Sydney or Brisbane Bank?

Bank Vote  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brodie    776

Alot of people have been enjoying the Sydney bank, but others have suggested getting the brisbane bank back, so i'm making this poll to let the community decide what you would prefer..

At the end of the day it's to make the community happy, so go ahead and chuck a vote on whichever you would prefer.

*Note that a timer will be getting added in on how often the bank can be robbed, so when deciding your vote think ahead about which would be a better bank once the timers in :P*

Poll will close on the 29/11/15

• Bee    93
    13 minutes ago, BroBeans said:

Sydney Layout else where :) Its too close to cop HQ and its just more incentive for everyone to sit in Kav and not do anything but banks. 

Yes

Yeah I'm with BroBeans, I'm so happy to have the old layout back but yeah its to close to sydney PD, Put it on the old place-or near by to have the concrete bridge and floor etc.- since its now a lot harder to get the money from the bank maybe the prize could be lifted.

K9    48

Feel like we should move sydney bank it is a good bank and really fun to use but i think it is to close to kav and loads of civs are being shot as they drive by and some civs even try to kill the robbers just causes to much fuss think it would be good just to move it maybe south more or below the airport so its not to far form sydney but not to close.

Brodie    776

//Locked

Brisbane bank will be added back in next update

• Like 1