Blazeg24

Friendly Troops

Blazeg24    9

I know alot of people don't like playing with AI but some do.

I thought it would be nice if sometimes side missions or main AO will reward units, recently i downloaded a mod so that every time you capture a camp you get ap (Army Points) the more AP the base gets, it will spawn and send random Task Forces, which are actually just a fire team, but as you get more ap, these fireteams grow to sqauds and eventually armored units with infantry, now im not saying we should do that but maybe after completing a side mission there is a small chance a friendly AI (Either NATO or FIA) squads spawn, and if they survive that AO, they will teleport outside the other one, and wait until friendly units enter for them to move forward. Of course there should be a limit, possibly 2 squads and one fire team so the server does not lag, this would give players a bit of advantage as players face off an AI army, it would be fair if we had our own AI army but only a small one.

AO= Possibility of AT/AA/SQUAD

Side mission=Possibility of fire team

And also that squad leaders have a option to call reinforcements when in a certain radius of the side mission , so say the three squads of AI are at the ao, and the squad leader only had 3 people with him, by using the option, one of the AI squads will teleport a certain distance out (300-500 metres maybe) and then proceed to assist with the side mission, once it is completed they will go back to the AO.

I dont know if this can even be done, if the dev team cannot seem to able to then dont worry about it.

• Fitz    1239

Sounds like it'd be pretty complicated to implement and not worth it for something, I think, not many people would be interested in.

I also don't see the point of having AI do some or all of the work. Don't players play the game so they can be the ones killing CSAT? Who wants to watch someone else/AI do it for them?

For example, how would an AT soldier feel if a friendly AI was destroying enemy vehicles attacking his squad before he could? 

• Like 3

Nova    1779

yeah i agree with fitz. there isnt much point in having the AI help when theres already enough elements to do it.

and the ai arent too good at completing ao's

• Like 1

LaughingCow    21

how about we not worry about AI and get a group together with other players
    i know some like the AI but i feel they are not being used correctly as some people take all of them instead of teaming up
    after all its a co-op mission server if you want to play with AI go play the campaign...just my opinion
    each to their own but thats how i feel

• Like 2