Rhys Beckett

SP back at it again

• Havok_    43
    27 minutes ago, Snowwiiee said:

Anymore of this boasting about you guys winning fed and I'm going to start doing the same.
    Everyone single time one of you get processed or we blow up one of your vehicles. It's going on the forums!

Sonwwie the thing is rebels dont care if you blow up one strider or send one of us to jail for 15mins, but cops do get salty when SP do stuff like this to you :)

• Like 3

Leopard    7

Hunter HMGs are weak anyway... 

4 or 5 x 6.5 to the gun and it's disabled... 

Ahhahahah. Wasn't even there but gg rebellion lads.

That Lucky SOB    373

4 hours ago, Snowwiiee said:

There's a lot of things i don't understand about Rebels. Like the excitement of getting a 9.3 suppressor. 
    It legitimately costs $3,000 to buy one and you lads treat them like blocks of gold. None of us were really salty, we laughed like hell when I acted dead and killed them :p

At the end of the day, it's a game. The objective is to enjoy yourself. Which was completed. GG SP. 

my reaction when I heard SP had taken 3 or 4 9.3mm sups from cops "Oh no, how will we ever replace that 12k worth of gear"

just remember, easiest way to annoy a rebel: remind them that i can buy 50 IEDs for the price of one of theirs haha.

Highlight of my week: someone bringing an armed offroad to Sydney and having legitimate reason to bring out the Ghost Hawk. Keep the good times rolling SP, good to see you guys active again.

• Like 4

denis    132
    1 hour ago, Snowwiiee said:

Know whats funnier?
    A Rebel, not knowing if he wants to be a Rebel or rejoin SRT for the fourth time. ;) 

i dont know if your talking about me or yourself "oh i wont go back to the cop force luckysob wants me to go back"

Edited by denis
    • Like 1