Unit_3397

Texture DEV Update.

Unit_3397    712

Wasteland Texture Dev update.

Greetings fellow plebs!

For those that saw my previous texture post a whiles back, It has been removed as my work from that point in time has been deleted. But fear not, for the deletion was not for naught, but with purpose and meaning. 

I know at least 1 or 2 members of this community were waiting excitingly for my variety of skins to be implemented into our wasteland server (and possibly the other servers). But alas, I have remade my templates using a new process which proves to yield slightly better polished results. Therefor, out with the old, in with the new :) 

I feel that video's provide a more tell tale story than images, so feast ya eyes lads! I am happy to present you with a short video showing the re-created/ newly created templates I have been working on. 

Now that you have checked it out, Id like you to know that its still a working progress, I might find it in my heart to add more vehicles to my templates and that I have created a better process for myself when it comes to the creation of skins.
 Instead of adding random textures here and there, each texture that i add will be available for all vehicles that I have worked on.

Also know that for the slammer and mora, you may have spotted that some parts were not applied with the skin, this is because the paa files needed to modify those parts dont exist, or i have yet to find them. 

Final note, the implementation of these skins a will not be randomly selected (tanks only/ planes only etc...) but rather be in waves, (every template holding the same texture used)

PS. At this time I cannot give you a date as to when these will be available to use in the game, as the wasteland dev roadmap is a long and slow journey. :p 

Sorry fellas and lasses. :x

Peace out peeps!  *ninjas in the wind :ph34r:

Edited by Unit_3397
  • Like 5

• Unit_3397    712
    8 hours ago, Aidanjr said:

Looking good Unit, did you manage to texture the missiles? 

P.S love the destruction at the end :p 

Negative im afraid :/   although i am pretty sure it is possible, just means i would have to pack and unpack the mission file just to see how they turned out. :( so i think ill give up on that dream for now :p 

yeah controls went haywire it seems :ph34r:

6 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

that kuma skin looks good

wicked :p

• Like 1

Larry    129

Looking great unit, Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to see what else is to come in the future.

CreedJr    385
    15 hours ago, Unit_3397 said:

Negative im afraid :/   although i am pretty sure it is possible, just means i would have to pack and unpack the mission file just to see how they turned out. :( so i think ill give up on that dream for now :p 

Not to worry mate textures are looking good regardless of the missiles! 

• Like 1