Sign in to follow this  
Roger Purple

6000 Members!!!

• Travesty    265

I'd like to congratulate all of the staff and members at StrayaGaming on the success of this community, and for reaching 6000 members only 10 months after being half that amount. That's amazing growth!

I, and many other community members I'm sure, would not be here without the effort and dedication that the StrayaGaming staff put into the game servers and the community itself. I personally have seen more than one gaming community fall apart and stagnate because of apathy within the community, and StrayaGaming is the polar opposite of that situation. Community members are engaged, staff are friendly, fair and welcoming, and the game servers/forums/Teamspeak are all well-structured and thought out in their management. Otherwise the community would have experienced numerous issues due to this rapid growth.

Everyone who has contributed to StrayaGaming should be proud of what it has become.

Congratulations, ya magnificent bastards!

giphy-2-1.gif

Edited by Travesty
    • Like 4

LuckyB33f    1287

When we hit 10,000 members we can do something special... I'm thinking open house party at rogers

• Like 1

insanD    431
    44 minutes ago, LuckyB33f said:

When we hit 10,000 members we can do something special... I'm thinking open house party at rogers

Party in the Head Lead office?

Lachlan    204
    6 hours ago, LuckyB33f said:

we can have a house party at everyone's house in Australia.