Unit_3397

Poll: Central stratis

Make Central Stratis great again?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unit_3397    712

Hey community,

We wanted to see what some of you thought of central stratis, back when it had access to all stores. 
The idea behind central was to encourage mass group/ teams to fight over it (in mainly an infantry only environment) while also providing an "no fly zone" of sorts around the center of the map

The purpose of the poll is to basically fill in some voids by answering these few questions 

Who here liked or disliked it?
Do you want it or something similar added back?

Who actually uses central now?
Who wants it removed?

Edited by Unit_3397
  • Like 5

• FBI    195
    43 minutes ago, Unit_3397 said:

Hey community,

We wanted to see what some of you thought of central stratis, back when it had access to all stores. 
    The idea behind central was to encourage mass group/ teams to fight over it (in mainly an infantry only environment) while also providing an "no fly zone" of sorts around the center of the map

The purpose of the poll is to basically fill in some voids by answering these few questions 

Who here liked or disliked it?
    Do you want it or something similar added back?

Who actually uses central now?
    Who wants it removed?

Central was a fantastic area (except for tan tower). It provided good ground combat and was hard to attack from the air as the treeline around it provided good hiding spots for aa. It definatly needs to be redesigned i hated the construction sites. Maybe redo the area but spread out the shops a little more and leave the atm where it is. Right now its the most useless part of the map.

• Like 4

Adolf    42

I agree with @FBI central was great. One thing to take into account when rebuilding it though @Unit_3397 when central was there it was pretty much impossible to bomb via aircraft due to the construction sites. Some may argue that this is a good thing but when a certain team has it (opfor usually), they will probably have it until restart. 

I think central needs to be more easily raid-able for enemy teams (if you have a good crew its easy but that's not always the case), there are just too many multi story buildings. 

Central was, if not more important to hold than the airport imo.

Good luck @Unit_3397 :D

• Like 3

FBI    195
    3 minutes ago, Adolf said:

when central was there it was pretty much impossible to bomb via aircraft due to the construction sites. Some may argue that this is a good thing but when a certain team has it (opfor usually)

Another problem with the construction sites where when people died inside them one allah akbar and everyone in the area died. And mmg prefiring  up the stairs to get kills

• Like 3

Unit_3397    712
    15 minutes ago, FBI said:

Another problem with the construction sites where when people died inside them one allah akbar and everyone in the area died. And mmg prefiring  up the stairs to get kills

what if we replace all buildings with the "unfinished complex" building? :D  marina might have a bit of clipping xD 

• Like 2

FBI    195
    2 minutes ago, Unit_3397 said:

what if we replace all buildings with the "unfinished complex" 

What is this you speak of

• Like 1

Unit_3397    712
    Just now, James32 said:

Please noooo @Unit_3397 have mercy, pilots are people too you know :'(

mmm... i question that... i question if they are people at all -_(^.^)_-    infact, i question life :} 

• Like 1

Unit_3397    712
    3 minutes ago, James32 said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I'm a pilot, i'm used to the hate :p

I was a pilot :p think @FBI is better than me now... yeah significantly better considering that last k/d ratio with dat jet xD 

(think were getting a tad off topic XD)

Edited by Unit_3397
    • Like 2

FBI    195
    2 minutes ago, Unit_3397 said:

I was a pilot :p think @FBI is better than me now... yeah significantly better considering that last k/d ratio with dat jet xD 

(think were getting a tad off topic XD)

Could of been over 250kills if my minions held the airfield 

• Like 3

Nunny    81
    1 minute ago, Nunny said:

bring back central :x

xD

• Like 1