Dogofwar

More side missions and upgrade to side HQ

Dogofwar    36

Hi all

so I love doing side missions, but Iv noticed that we really don't have enough different types of objectives, so that I suggest are possibly you got to capture a vehicle and drive it to a certain location, possibly capture an enemy Aircraft carrier, capture the enemy jet off one of the other run ways, take back one of the small islands. That's all I can think of atm but I will post more below when I think of them, anyone else feel free to post along all thoughts are welcome.

Next Iv noticed that the side mission HQ or the part of the base that is classed as side HQ, I personally think the arsenal needs to move out of the corner a little, have a camo tent placed on top of it with a map of   Altis a few chairs basically a briefing room for those who want to play the server with a little bit of serious well a little bit of planning. Also mabey a few more vehicles, like a prowler or two and possibly a boat that can be picked up be a helicopter.

Thanks for reading and thumbs up if you like the idea

Edited by Dogofwar

• Nova    1779

easier said than done unfortunately. side missions arent just build it in the editor and plop it down ingame. not sure exactly how it works but it works on a coordinate system i believe so it needs to work in multiple locations

as for the side base, it doesn't get used that much and if you are there you're waiting max of 10 mins unless theres a defend. its been on the todo list for a while but its not priority

• Like 1