Dogofwar

Adding the vehicle transport Y-32

Dogofwar    36

Hall all again

so I have another suggestion, as the title states i think I nice addition to the vehicle blackfish rotation is the Y-32 vehicle now ik instantly what the response will be, it's to small, I can't carry enough etc but how often does the vehicle transport carry a marshall to the AO mabey 1-2 every 4 AO. Now Ik some pilots will debate this, but I feel it would be a great addition to the server I here's a list of all the vehicles it can carry

x2 quad bikes

x1 Qilin (armed/unarmed)

x1 civilian vehicles (not trucks/vans)

x1 UGV (armed/unarmed)

x1 off-road (unarmed only)

x4 UAV drones 

x1 prowler (armed/unarmed)

now I know this isn't a lot of vehicles but it is enough that get used offten enough that i feel this vehicle should be added to the blackfish vehicle rotation

• Like 1
  • kkool 1

• Nova    1779

i have never seen the blackfish carry anything other than marshalls. occasionally a prowler or 2. i think this would be limiting the armor a lot more than how it is. there really isnt a point to having the y32 other than its agile but even then you still have to slow down to land

• Like 1
    • Pogchamp 1

Farqman    86

I spend ages sitting on the tarmac with the vehicle blackfish now....tell people in side chat to grab a vehicle and ill drop them in. Never happens...

Or on the other hand I got UAV operator and no one is using the blackfish and I cant get my Stomper dropped in...Cant win either way!

Nova    1779
    30 minutes ago, Farqman said:

I spend ages sitting on the tarmac with the vehicle blackfish now....tell people in side chat to grab a vehicle and ill drop them in. Never happens...

i would recommend against that. its better to just fly normal transport until someone wants a vehicle lift

• Like 1