SkylerBB

Who am I?

SkylerBB    26

Hello one and all. 

So I have been around for a little while but not so much on the forums. Some people know me and others do not.

Who am I? 
Name is Skyler B Barron, most people call me Sky or Barron but I go by anything really. I am 26 from Vic and that friendly goth boy that enjoys gaming. 

I play on the I&A, I&A:Tanoa and AL servers and tend to be in the Pilot TS channels (Unless playing AL) with the regular players. 

I like more Serious RP when playing with groups at times. So if you enjoy being more strict when playing, doing side missions and the like, feel free to hit me up.

So what roles do I generally play?

I&A: I tend to be AT trooper or Pilot. Not often I play something else.

I&A:Tanoa: Medic 99% of the time. Seems a lot smaller map and less enemy vehicles, I will go Medic like so many other players. It allows me to be more aggressive with my playstyle.

AL: Rebel. I sometimes be serious on here but generally this is my messing around. I will be a real rebel and mess with the cops and so many other silly things. Though I will help people whom are new.

What is my favourite Weapons/Loadout?

MX SW 6.5mm with Silencers, Bipod, Laser Pointer, 100round mags (x4+), ARCO and a night stalker in backpack. P07 9mm Pistol with 3 Mags for backup. 

3 Explosive charges, 1 IR grenade, 5 Red smoke.

Special Purpous Suit (Green Hex), Carrier GL Rig (Tropic), Bergen Backpack (Tropic). Enhanced Combat Helmet, ENVG-II, Balaclava.

AT Trooper: Titan MPRL with 5 AT rockets. Engineer: 5 Toolkit, 1 First Aid. Medic: 1 Medkit, 20 FIrst Aid Kit (to allow others to top up from me in combat), 1 Toolkit.

And like many people I know, I tend to record my game play and post it on YT. nothing fancy though. Just raw footage more so of silly things that happen and the like. So if you're playing with me, expect to be recorded =). 

See you on the battlefield.

Edited by SkylerBB
  • Like 3
  • Seems Good 1
  • kkool 1

• SkylerBB    26
    2 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

:triggered:

This is why I shouldn't type when I just wake up....I put things the wrong way around...