Dogofwar

Adding the Zamak`s to the Car Park

Dogofwar    36

Hi All Again

So i have already put a suggestion for this already but i feel that this vehicle needs to be added 

The Zamak is a indepent version of the NATO Hemtt but not as strong or fast as it but it does have its advantages one being that it can be carried by the vehicle Blackfish making doing things such as carrying a ton of prisoner from a side or main that is 11kms from base, or Carrying a ton of Friendly soldiers in to AO (which we did tonight and successfully dropped 16 friendly troops to the front lines of the AO). If variants are added they could be another way to activate FOB as all variants can be carried in the Vehicle Blackfish making fully activating the FOB easier. Over all i dont think they should be added into the rotation of the Hemtts but made there own little area in the Car park.

Edited by Dogofwar

• Fitz    1239

I'll add the transport variant to the HEMTT transport rotation. I don't see the point in adding the rest though as the Huron crates can be transported in the Blackfish (or slung regularly) for FOB and other logistics.

Fitz    1239
    5 minutes ago, Dogofwar said:

they can?

Yes, there is a bug with towing them and then loading, but if the Blackfish is parked nearby and you are on foot near the crate, you will have an option to load it in.

Edited by Fitz