Dogofwar

New Command Surrender System

Dogofwar    36

so for those who don`t know their is a new command surrender system that requires you to look at them and wait for a bar at the bottom right of your screen.

i think that this new system really adds a challenge to the system but i find it takes a little to long, for instance at a side mission i rushed a house and was trying to capture a guy he stood still but i was standing right next to him for a good 2 seconds , and by the timer reached just over half way it was to late he turned around and shot me in the face, so if anything just make the timer faster maybe a second, other than that i think the new system is amazing

Edited by Dogofwar
  • Like 1
  • thinking3d 1

• Mann    39

I agree with Dogofwar since I had a similar experience when capturing someone in a shed. Currently the time required to capture a soldier is pretty ridiculous. Lowering the timer even for a second or 2 would be a major improvement. The new system is fantastic implementation and much more challenging for players.

• Like 2

pkisbest    198

I also had an issue where there was a HVT sub-mission in the main AO. Killed all his guards and went to capture him but he started walking. Him walking constantly cancelled the capture.

• Jebaited 1