pkisbest

Tanoa Tuesday - 5/06/2018

pkisbest    198

Massive Turnout tonight for Tanoa Tuesday with the server at some points having more members than the Altis Server (Which was like....25 against like 19 or so).

Also: The Authentic Tanoan Experience

E88FE1B6533B0327F040A1B0E356C0256973733E

Edited by pkisbest
  • Like 4
  • Seems Good 1

• War Machine    40

I really like playing in a Tanoan server; it's a splendid tropical map, it almost felt like I'm fighting inside my home country(Philippines). Sad to say, only a few play on them...

• Like 1

pkisbest    198

The reason I believe we are running Tanoa Tuesday is to try and populate the server. If enough people hear about it, more will start playing. 

Eventually it could evolve into a full sub-server of Straya IA (I would imagine), as even with just 25 people it was hilariously fun.

Baby steps. 

If one of the mods/admins want to correct me on its purpose, feel free to :).

Edited by pkisbest
    • Like 2

webbie    186
    13 hours ago, pkisbest said:

The reason I believe we are running Tanoa Tuesday is to try and populate the server. If enough people hear about it, more will start playing. 

Eventually it could evolve into a full sub-server of Straya IA (I would imagine), as even with just 25 people it was hilariously fun.

Baby steps. 

If one of the mods/admins want to correct me on its purpose, feel free to :).

Nope, your absolutely right @pkisbest.

Tanoa Tuesday was put in place, not just at player request but also to let people know we also have that server.

Sadly a lot people are completely unaware that it even exists even though it has relatively the same hostname in the browser.

Tanoa has very different dynamic to it particularly with CQB and the sector control that can be just plain brutal.

Some of my most immersive battles have been on Tanoa in the sector control format.

I will personally be pushing and participating in the Tanoa Tuesday events.

Edited by webbie
    • Like 1