MuertoGonzo

Star Wars Battle Front beta

what Faction would you join?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Fitz    1239

Doesn't look like anything special, just Battlefield with Star Wars skin. Knowing EA, it's going to buggy as fuck and have 50 dlcs with shit that should've been in there from the start.

Still going to try the beta though.

• Like 2

Brodie    776

I preordered it awhile ago, although i still don't think it'll be any good

• Like 1

dasweetdude    327

Nah l think it will be battlefielded and even though dice said they wouldn't do it they will make it like that somehow so it can go to console but l might have a look see if they ruined the franchise.

Bee    93

It is battlefielded 9-10 confirmed have played the closed beta, although theres only like 2 guns and its basically titanfall i can safely say this game is an arcade like titanfall shooter with 9/9 battelfield gameplay experience + lots of spaceships killing you quickly.

SecroNiTE    11

Played this on the PS4, the only thing it has going for it is the graphical quality. I hate that there power ups that you find on the battlefield, having infinite ammo (especially grenades) is ridiculous, the map design is poor to say the least and don't get me started on how the vehicles could be improved. 

dasweetdude    327

The graphics l thought we nice they need to work a lot on the balance of empire and rebel but there were things l liked about and a few things l didn't.I know that it was always gunna be hard for EA to keep up with a lucas arts made battlefront 1 or 2.The GFX were nice.And it was fun to get in the ATST and ATAT even if they were abit op.I did like the originals better too but guess we'll have to see in the final release.It was pretty lagggy on pc never got to try the xbox one version.