Brodie

Missing/Wrong Police Rank?

Brodie    776

Hey everyone, tonight i've gone and remade the police stores, Weapon, Vehicle and Clothing... I also made it so there is a rank for every police rank that we have now instead of only having 5 ranks....

This means that the cop levels are different for each rank, so you may be a higher rank, or a lower rank ingame than what you're ment to be...

If this is the case, just comment below your Police rank now, and what rank you're ment to be and i'll change them all asap.

You may also contact me on teamspeak about it.

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

• Brodie    776

---SHOULDN'T BE TO MANY THAT NEED THIS AS I WENT THROUGH EVERY SINGLE COP AND CORRECTED THERE RANK BASED ON THE POLICE DATABASE---

Brodie    776

+ Add Air Vehicles too Captain Rank Air Shop

Already fixed, it'll be in next update. Cheers

What does  corporal get? It doesn't seem to give me anything new 

An mx or an mxm I think. I'm going to change the stores a bit more anyway because people aren't happy with them at the moment and rebel store is to expensive. So I'll just completely go over every store and make sure it's fair.

FlamingORB    65

Already fixed, it'll be in next update. Cheers

An mx or an mxm I think. I'm going to change the stores a bit more anyway because people aren't happy with them at the moment and rebel store is to expensive. So I'll just completely go over every store and make sure it's fair.

I didn't get a MX I got that when I was Patrol officer :D

Brodie    776

I didn't get a MX I got that when I was Patrol officer :D

Fixed up all the stores, and actually gave some better gear back to sergeants!

It'll be released sometime in the next few days.. Along with a few other fixes such as not being able to buy houses.

dasweetdude    327

Glad to hear the houses are going to be fixed all those pour people out there living out of their cars in Altis Life. What is this world coming too!

• Like 1