Loopy AU-NZ

Loopy's Introduction.

Loopy AU-NZ    79

Hello my name is Loopy as most of you probably don't know. I started playing straya when I started playing arma. Seeing as it was the first server I saw heading into the game. I started with Altis Life. Killing cops was plenty of fun. But I don't really have much to say apart from Giday. 

Thanks for reading.

• Unit_3397    712

Hi @Loopy AU-NZ

Welcome to the forums and our community. 

As @Mitchell A. Westermann suggested, I second his motion for you to check out our wasteland server.
    Consider it a 'team deathmatch' of sorts with access to an assortment of firearms and both civilian and military vehicles. 

Should you need any assistance or advice regarding the server, I'm generally present most nights and weekends either in game or on TS; otherwise there are plenty of friendly players that will help you understand its game-play and features.

One final thing, please take a gander over the Server rules found in this link, 'Wastland Rules' and should you find other players grief you , take screenshots and if possible video evidence, It helps the moderators keep the trollers under control; thereby increasing the overall fun experience for the servers new & loyal gamers.

Peace out! and again, welcome to the community.

Regards.

Unit_3397

• Like 2

Zorgain    482

Hey!

Killing cops isn't always fun, nor for us (The Cops) Roleplaying is a great side of this server there's some really great roleplayers in here, and also many in the cop force, Other than that hope you enjoy the server.