Zorgain

About Time

Zorgain    482

Hey! 

I should've probably made this by now and considering my name is now changed it's very due, So it's pretty clear my name is Jake Reddington I'm a Corporal or as it is now  called Senior Constable in the Altis Life Cop Force, Honestly Im a pretty bad shot at times and same as sometimes Im a good shot depends Where and When (With A MXM of course)  I've been in this community since mid January And haven't stopped playing on the servers since, and yes I can be a bit of a dumb-dumb sometimes ask @Snowwiiee and @Angus. If  you wanted to know I play Battlefield 4 and Arma 3 of course with too many hours on Arma (1000+ Hours) You can ask me anything if having troubles if I am about.

Edited by Jake Reddington
  • Like 1

• Loopy AU-NZ    79

Ello Jake.

Every tried Garry's Mod before? We have a server which is currently open for beta to checkout. Also please message me with suggestions for the server if you have anyway. Hope to see your around.

-Robert

Zorgain    482
    1 hour ago, Loopy AU-NZ said:

Ello Jake.

Every tried Garry's Mod before? We have a server which is currently open for beta to checkout. Also please message me with suggestions for the server if you have anyway. Hope to see your around.

-Robert

I have, And I have 720 Hours on garrys mod so I got a bit sick of it. If I ever come back to play I'll definitely come and play.