iTz_Srown

New member help us out

iTz_Srown    0

Hey guys I'm a 15 year old youtuber from New Zealand and I'm looking for som guys that could let me into a gang of I'm not allowed to be a cop add if you want to help me Lux.Srown 

youtube:iTz Srown

• Excel    828

@iTz_Srown Hey man glad to see you've joined Strayagaming Welcome from us I'm sure everyone will welcome you and make you feel like your at home. 

There are gangs that are recruiting in teamspeak for altis jump on there and check them out and I'm sure someone will talk to you and will be happy to get you involved.

See you around.

-Excel

• Like 1

Unit_3397    712

Hi iTz_Srown

Welcome to our community.

If you have any issues or questions, jump onto TS or pm a moderator/ Admin relevant to the game mode your in :) 

Going on from that, you should trial out our wasteland server; you'll notice a massive difference in play style compared to Altis life. 

Just be sure to read up on the servers rules. (its a smaller read than the others. ;) )

Wasteland Regulations.

again, welcome to the community :) 

Regards.

Unit_3397

Leopard    7

Welcome to the Server mate.

I assume you a referring to an Altis Life gang. My self and the other leaders of the phoenix cartel are currently looking for players. We do have a mandatory application and some stuff you have to read but. If you are a good Role-Player and a straight shooter you will have no trouble getting in. 

What our Cartel is about;

As a cartel we centre around the Drugs on Altis life, look to control the market  etc etc.  Myself and other leaders are currently devloping so more Cartel involved RolePlay activities that get us away from the PvP and robbing and into the community Rping. 

Here are a few links:

Phoenix Info

Recruitment

Short notes:

Phoenix is looking to go into more Rp, if you have a good personality for rp we would love to see you involved with out Cartel. Bigger things are coming and we will soon be a bigger part in the community. Any questions feel free to ask me, pope yuri or Lloyd.

Again, welcome to strayagaming. Enjoy your stay. And I will see you around Altis Life!

Leopard, Cartel Leader.

Soz for no color on mobile! :'(