That Lucky SOB

That Lucky SOBs Introduction

That Lucky SOB    373

Hi all, I'm That Lucky SOB.

I'm 22 and am in my final year of university studying Criminology with a Minor in Politics/International Relations. Many of you might know me from the Invade & Annex and Altis Life Servers already, and I'm glad to have finally joined the community proper. Look forward to seeing you all in game.

• Like 3

• Alienware    153

Glad to see you here mate, I had the opportunity the other night to take you in for questioning as a cop. had a bunch of fun and of course keep up the good roleplay!

• Like 1

Padrinos    8
    12 hours ago, That Lucky SOB said:

Hi all, I'm That Lucky SOB.

I'm 22 and am in my final year of university studying Criminology with a Minor in Politics/International Relations. Many of you might know me from the Invade & Annex and Altis Life Servers already, and I'm glad to have finally joined the community proper. Look forward to seeing you all in game.

Just curious, what are your plans with that degree? Are you looking at getting into some type of LE? That's my field. 

• Like 1

Leopard    7

@That Lucky SOB Welcome to StrayaGaming!

Enjoy your time here!

Don't hesitate to come check out the Altis Life RPG server,

it's great fun!

Ensure before playing Altis Life you have quick read of the rules; Found - HERE

Best of luck!

With love!

Leopard

// Cartel Leader //

• Like 1

That Lucky SOB    373
    1 hour ago, Padrinos said:

Just curious, what are your plans with that degree? Are you looking at getting into some type of LE? That's my field. 

Sure happy to answer your question: Yes this degree is a pathway into Law Enforcement and that is my plan on how to use this degree. It is also handy if you want to work in corrections or go into paralegal or clerkship work in law firms or directly for the courts. When I first began uni it was known as "Justice and Legal Studies" and many of the courses were put together with input from the Queensland Police Service.

• Like 1

That Lucky SOB    373
    2 hours ago, Alienware said:

Glad to see you here mate, I had the opportunity the other night to take you in for questioning as a cop. had a bunch of fun and of course keep up the good roleplay!

Yeah, it was good fun getting taken in and was really fun roleplay that day, you were a most professional and courteous police officer haha.  NOTE TO SELF: Do Not go hiking up to castle with guns drawn :p

Unit_3397    712

Hi That lucky SOB

Welcome to the forum community mate :) 

Hope to see ya on the wasteland field; and should you have any questions or issues, ill be more than happy to help :D 

Regards.

Unit_3397
    Wasteland Mod

Lotza    522

Welcome to StrayaGaming mate.

• Like 1