Sign in to follow this  
Yuri

Black Desert Online

Yuri    441

Hey all you Straya Gamers,

Just got a link sent to me from a mate about a game he found called Black Desert Online (https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/GamePass.html). As you may/may not know I was a very avid World of Warcraft player (Vanilla-End game WotLK [played the others but they ruined it]) and while ArmA has filled a void that has been empty for quite a while I am spending a lot of time there (which isn't a bad thing but just means that I haven't had time for other games) Now that my cartel is starting to become a bit more autonomous i am looking at some other games to play. 

Anyway with that history lesson gone I was wondering if anyone else has played or still plays this game as it looks awesome. (I will be buying it anyway because why not) But does anyone have first hand experience with this game? what are the highs and lows? is the combat actually awesome like it seems to be?

let me know what you think

• Phycosis    0

I played the game for a while about 2 months actually it is an amazing game very fun to play with a lot of features however make sure to do your research on it because it is very unique and similar to a lot of mmos if I had to compare it to something  I would probably say arche age and Tera had a High definition child. the game is also quite grindy which is the main reason i quit for example when you get over level 53 it takes roughly 1 hour just to get 1% exp but pretty much after level 50 it's a real grind I personally only got to level 51 not having much time on my hands or having the patience to grind that long. but overall it is a great game and I would say it is worth the 40$ to play.

Yuri    441
    16 hours ago, Phycosis said:

I would probably say arche age and Tera had a High definition child.

Sweet, I used to play arche age and Tera and they were great games but the immersion didn't feel as real (Tera had some good immersion but you had to do micro-transactions to get it). whereas the character creation on this game seems like it could bring some hell good immersion, and they play style is different to most mmorpg's (looks quite similar to Tera.

Sign in to follow this