Sign in to follow this  
peersy

Back in action! - Peersy!

peersy    5

Hey fellas it has been some time!

But after many months of the trials of real life being a young father of 3 and planning a wedding next year I finally have the time to be... Active.

Some of you may remember me from StrayaGaming, UEGL, Ozzygaming, ROT or god knows where else (MGC, ECS, ect.)

Those who know me, know that RP is a given, Tactical game play is something that I see as a must (not this hero charge with p07 stuff we see all the time!), I have been involved in the training of tactical units within the Altis PD from other servers and will not deal with those not willing to obide by the rules or the orders given by their commanding officers!

My intention is to make a good name for myself within the community, with no official affiliation to any gang, cartel or syndicate but attempt to retain contact with multiple of the groups.

Cheers fellas, good to see you all again!

• Like 2

• Leopard    7

Welcome back to StrayaGaming!

Glad you chose here to be your next home or family.

See ya around champ!

Leopard

// Cartel Founder

[AI] STALKER    344

Dear house holder ,

Acquisitions Incorporated is pleased to inform you that all utility services have been connected to your home as of 15/06/16.

Please find your welcome home package including keys , voucher for Sydney Market and employment application form for Convoy and Mining work enclosed with your
    DMV registration forms.

On behalf of all our employees and supervisors , [AInc] welcomes you back to Sydney and wishes you all the best.

CEO: [AInc] STALKER