jack10265

Money missing from ATM

jack10265    1

So basically today logged in hoping to see my $250, 000 but instead to find 0. I have never force shut the game while in the server or combat logged or anything.
I asked people if the same thing had happened as earlier this year when everyone got reset. No one knew but some people i talked to had no money unlike my friend who still has all of his...

Please if anyone could help that would be lovely!

Thanks

• Temprite    24

Guys, this also happened to me on the midnight restart.

I had 1M, server restarted and i lost all my gear and found $0 in ATM.

Mozkelby    379

Gidday lads.

Unfortunately, our database went slightly AWOL again. But there's no need to worry, your money will be returned.

We plan on rolling back the server's data by a few days. You might loose some of the most recent cash you've earned, however this sum shouldn't be too large for most people and even nothing for some others. You will not get to keep the money in your bank now, it will be reset back to the original sum of the time we roll the server back to. This could be a few days worth.

Just have some patience though, John Paul is working on quite a few things at the moment.

Sorry for that inconvenience folks, fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.

• Like 4

jack10265    1
    20 minutes ago, Mozkelby said:

Gidday lads.

Unfortunately, our database went slightly AWOL again. But there's no need to worry, your money will be returned.

We plan on rolling back the server's data by a few days. You might loose some of the most recent cash you've earned, however this sum shouldn't be too large for most people and even nothing for some others. You will not get to keep the money in your bank now, it will be reset back to the original sum of the time we roll the server back to. This could be a few days worth.

Just have some patience though, John Paul is working on quite a few things at the moment.

Sorry for that inconvenience folks, fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.

thankyou for helping dude/dudette I thought that my account was just munted as the fact that people still had their money...

thankyou for replying to me quickly :)

• Like 1

Unit_3397    712
    10 minutes ago, vibe said:

I have lost all my money too - approx 300k. My account is now at 0.

Do I just wait for it to return?

Hi Vibe

As moz as stated above, that 300k of yours will be returned to you, and any money between now and when the database gets back online WILL NOT roll over on-top of your 300k. So for anything you save between now and the re-connection, i suggest you go forth and spend it on vehicles and bring destruction to ya enemies!  As for a time zone as to when this happens, It all comes down to when John Paul gets around to it. (Hes a very busy man) :p 

Regards.

Unit_3397.
    Wasteland Mod

vibe    0
    25 minutes ago, Unit_3397 said:

Hi Vibe

As moz as stated above, that 300k of yours will be returned to you, and any money between now and when the database gets back online WILL NOT roll over on-top of your 300k. So for anything you save between now and the re-connection, i suggest you go forth and spend it on vehicles and bring destruction to ya enemies!  As for a time zone as to when this happens, It all comes down to when John Paul gets around to it. (Hes a very busy man) :p 

Regards.

Unit_3397.
    Wasteland Mod

no worries, thanks!

Jüstice™.    46
    On 6/22/2016 at 0:13 AM, jack10265 said:

So basically today logged in hoping to see my $250, 000 but instead to find 0. I have never force shut the game while in the server or combat logged or anything.
    I asked people if the same thing had happened as earlier this year when everyone got reset. No one knew but some people i talked to had no money unlike my friend who still has all of his...

Please if anyone could help that would be lovely!

Thanks

https://strayagaming.com.au/forums/topic/5146-account-issue-bank-account-wiped/

Edited by Jüstice™.
    • Like 1