Killzone

Should there be a /voteday

Should there be a /vote day  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Killzone    42

i reckon there should be some sort of system for this just so you don't always need to have a nightstalker or some other nvg scope to kill people

• Like 1

• Unit_3397    712

This topic has been floating around for quite some time. I'll discuss this proposal with our current developer and wasteland staff.

I personally like this idea, especially as it involves the community's decision. +1

As to if or when it may happen, hopefully within a few days I can reply with the verdict,  if it will be added to the development road-map or not. 

@Mozkelby 

• Like 2

Killzone    42
    On 8/12/2016 at 11:50 AM, Unit_3397 said:

This topic has been floating around for quite some time. I'll discuss this proposal with our current developer and wasteland staff.

I personally like this idea, especially as it involves the community's decision. +1

As to if or when it may happen, hopefully within a few days I can reply with the verdict,  if it will be added to the development road-map or not. 

@Mozkelby 

thanks anyway :D