MrPancakers

MrPancakers Introduction

MrPancakers    1

Hey guys, I found this community pretty quickly when looking up the top Australian Altis life servers. Seems like a really nice and active community and hopefully you can see more of me around here.

A bit about my experience, I haven't actually played Altis Life or any other Arma 3 Gamemodes before. Recently purchased Arma 3 and hoping to learn it all over the next week. I've only had prior experience around Garry's Mod DarkRP and San Andreas Multiplayer(if anyone has played that before) so this'll be new to me. I have played for a couple minutes, but didn't really get into anything as there was so much to learn. Joining seemed weird as there are teams which didn't make sense, but hopefully I'll find all my answers soon.

Hope to see you guys around!

• Like 1

• Loopy AU-NZ    79

Hey dude!

Welcome to Strayagaming

Feel free to jump on teamspeak and have a chat and I'm sure people will gladly help out! Or feel free to message me if you see me around I'm always free to give a hand.

Welcome to SG!

Charlie    106
    5 hours ago, MrPancakers said:

Hey guys, I found this community pretty quickly when looking up the top Australian Altis life servers. Seems like a really nice and active community and hopefully you can see more of me around here.

A bit about my experience, I haven't actually played Altis Life or any other Arma 3 Gamemodes before. Recently purchased Arma 3 and hoping to learn it all over the next week. I've only had prior experience around Garry's Mod DarkRP and San Andreas Multiplayer(if anyone has played that before) so this'll be new to me. I have played for a couple minutes, but didn't really get into anything as there was so much to learn. Joining seemed weird as there are teams which didn't make sense, but hopefully I'll find all my answers soon.

Hope to see you guys around!

Hey Mate 

First off just wanted to say welcome to the community, and if you have any questions you can message any staff member or me if you want to. Just wanted to say make sure you double-check the rules before playing on any of our servers. It would suck to accidently break a rule and get banned, no one likes getting banned so just check the rules link ----> 

Have a good stay mate!

• Like 1

MrPancakers    1
    On 8/13/2016 at 1:22 PM, Loopy AU-NZ said:

Hey dude!

Welcome to Strayagaming

Feel free to jump on teamspeak and have a chat and I'm sure people will gladly help out! Or feel free to message me if you see me around I'm always free to give a hand.

Welcome to SG!

On 8/13/2016 at 5:36 PM, Charlie said:

Hey Mate 

First off just wanted to say welcome to the community, and if you have any questions you can message any staff member or me if you want to. Just wanted to say make sure you double-check the rules before playing on any of our servers. It would suck to accidently break a rule and get banned, no one likes getting banned so just check the rules link ----> 

Have a good stay mate!

1 hour ago, Unit_3397 said:

Bet me to posting the regulations... 

Regardless, welcome dude! :D

Cheers guys, will go over the rules now actually to make sure there aren't any significant differences. Will PM or jump on Teamspeak to chat with anyone if I ever need it. Thanks for the warm welcomes!