martin

Cards against Strayagaming :)

martin    173

Good day everyone.

As some of you might know i hosted a competition regarding

Cards against Strayagaming

I would like to inform all that are interested to post the black and white cards to make the full game playable and fun for "mature people:p"

while the competition wasn't a huge success i would love to see our version out there

considering that half of the community love roasting or memes and most love both.

and

I would love for people to post a new name for the card game something more generic to this community.

:D_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________:D

RULES (more rules really?)

1. Post as many as cards as you like and i will try to add them regardless of black and white.

2. NO harassment on any level e.g. "Bob the bill is a C**t" these type of posts will be hidden.

xD______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________xD

Those added to the game will be added to a document I'm creating and will be see-able AND printable for people to play with in the future and their cards will be noted with the creator name and the presented design.

E.g. from @Moygstar

BlackCard1.png

WhiteCard3.png

Any questions?

feel free to Pm me and i will answer them for you or ask me on Teamspeak 

Please feel free to add your opinion and cards to the comments down below

HAVE A GREAT DAY! 

Edited by martin
  • Like 2

• martin    173
    2 minutes ago, Snowwiiee said:

I'll follow and watch over this post to make sure nobody posts any harassment cards.

Cheers Snowwiee