Charlie

My Goal from Making Videos and Goodbyes

Charlie    106

So I've been thinking a bit about this, actually a lot and I have come to a decision that I will be leaving the community, not for good i will still be hanging around TS a bit but I won't be as active as I have just received an offer from a company to start working as a professional videographer and photographer for events and partys and big events held around the world, I've given it a lot of thought and I'm going to take the offer but that means giving up some of my passions like Gaming and this community. Like I said i will still be around i just won't be that active, I've been here for 8 months now and it's been a whale of a time. Making videos (although I know not many) gave me an insight into what making videos and my goal really is, you know that feeling when you see something really cool and then a tingly sensation flows through your body, that is my goal as a videographer, that is my ultimate goal. I thank everyone who I've messed about with over the past few months and sorry to the people I made angry, at the end of the day I love this community and the people In it, and I love you all (no homo). Its been real Straya Gaming. PEACE OUT!!!

Edited by Charlie
  • Like 4

• Zorgain    482

I just felt like leaving straya a few days ago, I will never leave this is basically my 2nd home so I just taking a break from arma playing Rust and all sorts I have also been here for 8 months nearly more and its to much game time for me spent probably 1000hours (not joking) on Strayagaming alone