Ora209    142

Hey all

Just wondering,is there any upcoming events on the I&A server and if were planning any what kind of events would the server hold?

It would be great to hold one... just thinking out loud

• Nova    1779
    1 hour ago, Ora209 said:

Hey all

Just wondering,is there any upcoming events on the I&A server and if were planning any what kind of events would the server hold?

It would be great to hold one... just thinking out loud

there arent many event we can hold tbh, i do zeus missions every now an then, the other zeus operators make missions too. but other than that most people just want to play the ao

Ora209    142
    1 hour ago, InfamousNova said:

there arent many event we can hold tbh, i do zeus missions every now an then, the other zeus operators make missions too. but other than that most people just want to play the ao

yeah thats what i was thinking, but just wondering if we could come up with any ideas

Ora209    142

Nah i was thinking something like a modern campaign... abit like d-day butmodern and we dont stop there we continue through the country side, taking check points along the way which also acts as an fob for respawn

Nova    1779

Simply wouldn't work on I&A due to ai restrictions so we don't lag the server out.

We would need to get a second server which from a financial point of view doesn't make sense keeping a server up when it's not being used if you get what I mean

Ora209    142
    On Monday, August 29, 2016 at 1:07 PM, InfamousNova said:

Simply wouldn't work on I&A due to ai restrictions so we don't lag the server out.

We would need to get a second server which from a financial point of view doesn't make sense keeping a server up when it's not being used if you get what I mean

What if we do it like the AOs but have it in a line like a campaign but instead of the already bieng there they spawn in after the next ao is taken 

Nova    1779
    3 hours ago, Ora209 said:

What if we do it like the AOs but have it in a line like a campaign but instead of the already bieng there they spawn in after the next ao is taken 

we would need to change the mission file and and set each mission up individually. although this would be cool its a very time consuming thing

Ora209    142
    1 hour ago, InfamousNova said:

we would need to change the mission file and and set each mission up individually. although this would be cool its a very time consuming thing

Ah kk yeah i see now