KRISTIAN.

Falcons for OPFOR

Falcons for OPFOR  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Vertigo    4

I agree and disagree on this one. It's only fair if both sides have it but come on its opfor they will have 100's in the air with the air base of course super easy to re arm and I know you will say well, you can counter them but blufor never do besides @Shrike :p

Maybe just inhance the amount to maybe 40k or 50k or whatever just increase it. As links said it is overpowered when in the  right hands. Unlike my self complete noob at it. 

Links    336
    8 hours ago, Tiggati said:

And was there a community vote? or was this a few peoples choice?

@Quantum choose, over pass few weeks I hardly see them being used by  blufor, Opfor is normally has to many jets or AA for them to be used probably, @Jared the price is fine at the moment if they are gonna stay on blufor only. if they are put on Opfor the price needs to be increased to more then a hex orca at 45k, the have 6 rockets you can guide more the 5km with thermals as well as locking in manual fire mode and 24 DAR rockets you can spray if AA gets fired at you all you have to do a barrel roll and while flaring as well it auto flares if you are not flying it , and it takes less then 25 seconds to bring it from 400meters to ground level to land. BUT it has no first person crosshairs and you don't get a UAV terminal when buying one ( just buy the shitty unarmed car drone then buy the falcon) they can take off from any vehicle store and be able to strike a location inless then 60 seconds on the map and you don't risk yourself dieing if you get shot down 

Edited by Links

Unit_3397    712

I'd love to see this implemented, but i say no at this current stage.

What would change my mind regarding this is:

:Adding a script for team balancing...  OPFOR is always stacked, its a serious problem... 

No need to allow opfor access to another vehicle that when piloted right, can wreck blufor...

The way i see it, if you want to team up with your friends, that happen to be on opfor, while your on blufor, tough luck, or ask us staff to kick all that want to be in that team to the independent side (as-long as all members agree)

:Share both clothing and vehicles from both sides. (viper gear for anti thermal)

@Tiggati @Quantum @Ya Mum

• Like 1

Dak Commstar    139

I think bluefor needs all it can get, unless the opfor vets swap teams for the Falcon. It is really on an individual basis of whos actually flying it. I know some opfor guys could wireguide an AT rocket into one from a k away or more. What I have noticed is that a lot of bluefor players tend to fly helicopters like planes, firing all their rockets in one salvo rather than individually and then ramming the heli into their target.