Blazeg24

Intel Missions

Blazeg24    9

Now i don't know if this is possible but if it is please consider it.

So every now and again a secure Intel side mission will appear, instead of getting a unknown vehicle what if the mission would give you locations of AA, Armored patrols, infantry patrols and possible areas of major AT/AA threat when the next AO appears, by this i mean, if theres a MG static gun on top of a hill or building, a mark or circle on the map will show where it is, not exactly where but somewhere inside a circle on the map, this will allow the Intel mission to have more of a realistic feeling because your finding Intel on patrols and AA stations for the next AO, this is just a thought of mine, hope you like it. :)

• Like 1

• Rogmantosh    242

interesting thought.

can you elaborate?
    my understanding of what you have said is that you wish for main AO intel instead of a reward (not all the time obviously), is that correct?

Blazeg24    9
    On 10/5/2016 at 3:23 AM, Rogmantosh said:

interesting thought.

can you elaborate?
    my understanding of what you have said is that you wish for main AO intel instead of a reward (not all the time obviously), is that correct?

Yes, if the secure intel is a officer, i would find it more realistic, if its a vehicle then it will give a reward, this would give it a 50/50 chance of it being a reward mission or a intel mission. doing the intel Officer missions will actually give pilots an advantage because they will see where AA inf are and where Tigs and cheetas are.

Ora209    142

what if as a reward we were to have a "UAV" that cant be shot down, but for the next AO or something it will reveal all the infantry or Armour only, even having it so the UAV will laser a target when it sees one?

Blazeg24    9
    On 10/9/2016 at 0:16 AM, Ora209 said:

what if as a reward we were to have a "UAV" that cant be shot down, but for the next AO or something it will reveal all the infantry or Armour only, even having it so the UAV will laser a target when it sees one?

is that even possible? because if you make one god mode for one or two AOs, doesnt it make all UAV invincible?

Fitz    1239
    18 hours ago, Blazeg24 said:

is that even possible? because if you make one god mode for one or two AOs, doesnt it make all UAV invincible?

It's possible.

• Like 1

Blazeg24    9
    On 10/11/2016 at 0:12 PM, Fitz said:

It's possible.

Well, thats another possibility, could do it 50/50 between that too, 50% of it being an invincable UAV and 50% of enemy positions i guess

Rogmantosh    242

The idea seems like a good one however at this time the dev team is a little under-skilled to conduct this operation, However I will look into it and see what can I can come up with. Please don't hold your breath.

Blazeg24    9
    14 hours ago, Rogmantosh said:

The idea seems like a good one however at this time the dev team is a little under-skilled to conduct this operation, However I will look into it and see what can I can come up with. Please don't hold your breath.

Take your time