Super Wookie

Supporter Skins for Weapons

• Leopard    7

Without mods I think this would be impossible. 

I'm 99.999999% certain. 

Pretty sure it's the same as vests, atleast with vests can can re-texture just can't add textured without mod. Guns I don't think there is even a .paa or .tga file to do so. (From memory). 

@envy Can probably confirm.

• Like 3

Envy    649
    1 hour ago, Leopard said:

Without mods I think this would be impossible. 

I'm 99.999999% certain. 

Pretty sure it's the same as vests, atleast with vests can can re-texture just can't add textured without mod. Guns I don't think there is even a .paa or .tga file to do so. (From memory). 

@envy Can probably confirm.

Leopard is correct, unless your new skin you create is in the mission file every single time you want to use it then it would be impossible, not to mention if every wasteland supporter made one the mission file would be enormous, players would be forced each time to download each other's skins, cool suggestion @Super Wookie Just simply not practical.

• Like 1

Super Wookie    15
    8 hours ago, envy said:

Leopard is correct, unless your new skin you create is in the mission file every single time you want to use it then it would be impossible, not to mention if every wasteland supporter made one the mission file would be enormous, players would be forced each time to download each other's skins, cool suggestion @Super Wookie Just simply not practical.

The skins wouldn't be custom made by me or another player, they would be the same as the skins used on vehicles and uniforms that're already in the server (e.g. the rainbow and american flag). So every player would have the same skins and they would be in the mission file. I know @Unit_3397 was making some new ones as well. https://strayagaming.com.au/forums/topic/8074-new-textures-to-come-into-wasteland/#comment-35906

Edited by Super Wookie

Envy    649
    1 hour ago, Super Wookie said:

The skins wouldn't be custom made by me or another player, they would be the same as the skins used on vehicles and uniforms that're already in the server (e.g. the rainbow and american flag). So every player would have the same skins and they would be in the mission file. I know @Unit_3397 was making some new ones as well. https://strayagaming.com.au/forums/topic/8074-new-textures-to-come-into-wasteland/#comment-35906

Well doesn't this already exist, you donate to Wasteland and you get access to custom skins?

Super Wookie    15
    On 10/18/2016 at 9:46 AM, envy said:

Well doesn't this already exist, you donate to Wasteland and you get access to custom skins?

Yep, but you can only change your uniform and vehicle, weapons are not an option currently. @envy

Edited by Super Wookie

Unit_3397    712

Yep as the others have stated, doing so requires quite a bit of work and increase the client download tenfold. So unfortunately we cant really do it :(