Unit_3397

Give our site a healthy rating :D

Unit_3397    712

Hey Peeps :) 

Consider  giving our site a good rating!

I've had a few reports from potential new members for our community stating that when they visit our homepage for the first time, they get a warning recommending them to stay away... 

My PC for one has yet been subject to any malicious content while being active on the site, so i vote to improve our website ratings!

The more good ratings we have the better chance we have of expanding our community and making new friends there will be. :) 

If your already a owner of Norton security or are wicked enough to simply create a account to put in a friendly review, [then your totally awesome and I may  WILL consider you as a friend :D ] then please click > Norton

Im sure AVG and other anti virus has their own ratings of our site, so check it out and if you have time to spare, consider writing a review :x

Peace out Community!

• Excel    828

I got trend micro to give this site the tick that the have next to sites that are safe. It used to have a question mark (meaning not sure) I put a request in for a tick (meaning it's safe) and they have! So any trend micro users that have the web extension will se that SG is safe! ?

• Like 2

Nova    1779
    6 hours ago, ExcelForce said:

I got trend micro to give this site the tick that the have next to sites that are safe. It used to have a question mark (meaning not sure) I put a request in for a tick (meaning it's safe) and they have! So any trend micro users that have the web extension will se that SG is safe! ?

mine still has a question mark

Excel    828
    1 hour ago, InfamousNova said:

mine still has a question mark

Oh lol. I'm not sure maybe its user side?

Nova    1779
    59 minutes ago, ExcelForce said:

Oh lol. I'm not sure maybe its user side?

probably i submitted a thing tho