Sign in to follow this  
nightwolf

Nightwolfx' intro

nightwolf    7

Hello there guys ! i am Nightwolfx.

A 22 year old male that loves gaming!

My main activities outside of gaming would be hanging out with friends, listening to youtube, or 3d model some wierd stuff haha

I come from norway and live currently in the north of norway. however i was born in a small town called Kongsberg in the south but spendt most of my life in Bergen and Stavanger.

I just finished my studies (so far) and im about to start working (again) but in the meantime  i have a lot of sparetime and you will see me a lot on the servers :3

Personally i think i am a kind, friendly and fair person. As i belive in the golden rule "treat others the way you would like others to treat you"

I love meeting new people and getting to know others, ive also been on the ts quite a bit and got to know some awesome people there :3

Mainly i am an RP person. but lately ive felt like i needed something fresh and new. so i found this game mode called I&A and thats where i found you (googling)

I really enjoy the server and i will definitly be playing there a lot in the future (meaning later today, tomorrow and so on)

My prefered roles in game is a sniper, spotter or a pilot. However if those slots are taken and/or i see theres another role that is extreamily needed i would go with the needs instead of what i want.  I am also a Realsim guy and that brings a certain aspect of seriousness from my side into the game ^^ however im still able to fool around and have fun and i am also capable of taking a joke^^

I signed up here because i really liked the server that ive been playing on. and i wish to become a part of the comunity... maybe i'll even be able to contribute somehow to the server too in the future, who knows ^^

Sooo... there ya go... thatr was a little bout myself ^^

Kevin Kyo Nightwolf.gif

Edited by nightwolf
  • Like 3

• Nova    1779

hey man welcome to the forums. ive seen you ingame quiet a bit. if you have any questions just poke me on ts or any other staff

nightwolf    7
    2 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

hey man welcome to the forums. ive seen you ingame quiet a bit. if you have any questions just poke me on ts or any other staff

thanks a lot man :3 hey how can i add my signature?  i dont find the option :p

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    6 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

thanks a lot man :3 hey how can i add my signature?  i dont find the option :p

thats for donators only

Mitch    661

Great to have you along for the ride!

On behalf of the Support Team - Welcome to Straya

If you need any help with anything come find me or one of the guys with a green tick on teamspeak or up in helpdesk. 

Teamspeak IP:

ts.strayagaming.com.au or use ts.straya.life

Edited by Mitch096