FlackAttack

Tanoa

Tanoa wasteland  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• insanD    431

I've always had a fetish for Tanoa servers, it's a really nicely put together map so it's a shame not many people have Tanoa Life/Wasteland/Invade & Annex.

But in saying that, I don't this Tanoa is ready yet, it's a shame.

FlackAttack    3
    14 hours ago, insanD said:

I've always had a fetish for Tanoa servers, it's a really nicely put together map so it's a shame not many people have Tanoa Life/Wasteland/Invade & Annex.

But in saying that, I don't this Tanoa is ready yet, it's a shame.

Please explain how it is not ready? I was thinking of starting one my self but have absolutely no clue or giving the money to strayagaming and get them to start it up

FlackAttack    3
    17 hours ago, Salt said:

I wouldn't mind trying tanoa. Just my 5 cents in

Well yeah like i said i was going to start one but have no clue So was considering offering the money to straya gaming and get them to do it,

Bow    149

Wasteland on Tanoa would be good however wouldnt be the most popular server you guys will be hosting due to everyone not having the DLC or simply not enjoying wasteland on that map, if this is true and it turns out like this it will impact the server population even more since it is such a large map ( Large map + Low pop = Little combat )

However if you include enough vehicles, base building aspects and missions then that might make up for the reduced player combat over the large map, or even have 'zones' that players and factions can control but make it more rewarding to encourage players to stay close or to converge on that area. 

Unit_3397    712

As others have mentioned, it comes down to players having the DLC, population over a large map divided by action and the upkeep of the server.
    So at this stage, we arent pursuing this course of action. ^_^