LuckyB33f

To This Year And The Next (17)

• Mitch    661

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone at Straya

Looking forward to a great 2017 with you all!

And thank you LuckyB33f for your leadership during the year - it has been a great one!

insanD    431

Even though I've been apart of this community for a little over a month. I can say that I've enjoyed every moment here.

Thank you to everybody who've welcomed me with open arms. Lets completely smash 2017 out of the water.

Edited by insanD

Leopard    7

Top year,

Certainly enjoyed be staff for this last 1/3 or so.

Hopefully more to come!

Excel    828

Great year especially the new release of Altis probably one of our biggest projects so far!

Thanks to all staff members and everyone that does there part around here and the players for playing :)

Been here for 1.5 years and can't wait to see we're 2017 takes us!

Here's to STRAYA!

Joshua Walker    149

I'm home alone, listening to the STALKER guitar tracks... Time to write...

Some of you may remember Reign Of Terror Altis Life, you know, that shit server where you needed tier 3 donator (30$) to even buy a house. When that server shut down, i thought my times playing Altis life was over. A friend of mine called pokemonmaster2003 from ROT asked if i wanted to play "Invade and annex", at the time, the only game mods i had ever played were Altis, KOTH and 2 Realism unit missions from ROT. I had never heard of I&A so i gave it a crack. That was the first time i had ever joined a Straya gaming server. I had enjoyed my time on I&A. I signed up to the forums because i saw a Apex giveaway. And i looked on the Altis life server.

I was amazed, i had never seen so much activity on an Altis life server, ROT had at most 40 players on when i played. I was amazed by the centrelink jobs (even though they didn't f**king work). I began typing on the shoutbox, unaware that there was a swearing rule on the shoutbox. @Leopard <3* I believe i still had the name Dan Walsh back then, that Or James Winter.

There have been people i've met who i think are great and funny people, whiter its by them taking their headsit to the pisser (Dredd) Or by being a generally good person. I want to thank everyone who i've met on this server, and while my inactivity is apparent, i consider all of you guys my friends.

Thanks Guys, here's to 2017.

Joshua Walker AKA Sam.

• Like 1

CreedJr    385

J17 managed to convince me to come here halfway through the year and do some texture stuff etc... 

I think it's safe to say I won't be going anytime soon :p 

Happy new year all!

(writing this whilst at work -_-)

• Like 1

Gotenks    497

This year and this community is the best there is. 

I'm happy to be a part of it and glad to be in the position I am! 

Thankyou to everyone along the way! 

I hope you all have a great start to 2017 and keep it going! 

• Like 1