FlackAttack

load out menu

• Tracuer    92
    2 minutes ago, FlackAttack said:

The what sorry?

that's what that is, Virtual Arsenal. BI added it in the game ages ago as an virtual inventory sorter, saver, and loader. I'm not sure if it would work well in wasteland though, just because of how wasteland works.

how would you want it added and used? because there's not many places it could be used in wasteland, if at all.

FlackAttack    3
    1 hour ago, Tracuer said:

that's what that is, Virtual Arsenal. BI added it in the game ages ago as an virtual inventory sorter, saver, and loader. I'm not sure if it would work well in wasteland though, just because of how wasteland works.

how would you want it added and used? because there's not many places it could be used in wasteland, if at all.

Not really thought about how it would work, Maybe make it so you get you're load out but can only buy ammo at gun store? I'm really not sure i played it on CCG tanoa wasteland worked fine there 

Connor.    1352

just to confirm. are you wanting this for a 'visual store' or so you can save a loadout for easy rearming?

Links    336
    5 hours ago, FlackAttack said:

would be interesting if you could have preset loadouts you could buy when going to gunstores/generals with the press of a single button, buying helment,vest,clothing,GPS- Gun with 5 mags, etc etc.

both stores are not at the same location (yet B|) which would be a pain 

Unit_3397    712

Virtual Arsenal nope, goes against wasteland itself.  

Long time ago staff pondered on the idea that they would introduce some level of prestige.
    The idea was to address two main things, 1. custom loadouts, 2. get people to spend their saved in game cash.    
    So say you had 7 or 8 million saved up in the bank, you could spend that and unlock a new (pre defined loadout) for when you respawn.
    However some suggested that would give an unfair advantage over players and make life aweful for new comers into the wasteland game mode or our server. Perhaps at some point wasteland staff can re-look into this idea with the help of @Connor., but for now, i think this type of feature will be left alone.

FlackAttack    3
    13 hours ago, Connor. said:

just to confirm. are you wanting this for a 'visual store' or so you can save a loadout for easy rearming?

Save load out but not for easy rearming. The original idea around it was to gear up but you still had to make it to gun store to purchase the ammo etc, The biggest issue is people are not making the money to get equipped heard so many people quit and rage about the fact you cant even take 5 minutes to really look at what you want to buy in gun store. I personally would not use the load out for anything else but a gun the rest you should loot or buy at stores Bags vest etc, You could still add that to show what you're character would look like. It also lets you see what weapon is more accuracy what better range etc just the stats of the gun. 

FlackAttack    3
    9 hours ago, Unit_3397 said:

Virtual Arsenal nope, goes against wasteland itself.  

Long time ago staff pondered on the idea that they would introduce some level of prestige.
    The idea was to address two main things, 1. custom loadouts, 2. get people to spend their saved in game cash.    
    So say you had 7 or 8 million saved up in the bank, you could spend that and unlock a new (pre defined loadout) for when you respawn.
    However some suggested that would give an unfair advantage over players and make life aweful for new comers into the wasteland game mode or our server. Perhaps at some point wasteland staff can re-look into this idea with the help of @Connor., but for now, i think this type of feature will be left alone.

It would not be unfair at all mate. Just going off what i've heard from other players and what not. But as the forums are here for suggestions thought i would drop it. does not work out does not work out. I'll keep thinking of more and more :)

• Like 1