Invade & Annex Server Rules
These rules are enforced in addition to our Community Guidelines.
These rules may be changed at any time without warning.
If you have any issues, queries or comments, feel free to get in touch with a staff member
@Fitz @Rogmantosh @-simon @BigRed @Yeet @Richard @OrionSync @Knoah @Aussie Dave @Nugs @Captain Ratso
These rules are subject to the discretion of our staff.
1. Hacking and mission exploitation will not be tolerated.
2. Advertising of other communities will not be tolerated.
3. Intentional teamkilling/team-damaging will not be tolerated.
4. Excessive, unintentional teamkilling may result in a kick/temp ban.
5. Unnecessary destruction of BLUFOR vehicles will not be tolerated.
6. Hate speech, racism, discrimination, abuse and bullying is strictly prohibited within our community. (This includes telling a pilot they suck)
7. Firing a weapon on base--unless at an enemy--may result in a kick/temp ban.
8. Artillery/mortar/CAS use must follow the Rules of Engagement (ROE) at all times https://strayagaming.com.au/forums/topic/15329-ia-jetcasartillery-roe/
9. Griefing and obstructive play will not be tolerated. This includes stealing another player's vehicle or equipment.
10. This is a co-op server. Exclusive play, such as teamkilling another group at Side missions or calling it for your own group, will not be tolerated.
11. Players wishing to use rewards gained from successfully completing Side Missions must ask the player/group who completed the mission if it is okay to do so. If 15 minutes have passed since the reward was issued, this requirement no longer applies.
12. Where applicable, you should try your best to perform the duties of your chosen class - medics are expected to revive and treat incapacitated/injured players, engineers are expected to repair vehicles, etc. Failure to do so can result in removal from the role.
13. A staff member's decision is final. If you disagree with a decision or believe it was made in error, please do not abuse our staff members, instead submit a ban appeal.
14. If you encounter any issues or see someone breaking the rules, do not take matters into your own hands. Instead, jump into our TeamSpeak issues channel (ts.straya.life), submit a support ticket, or ask for assistance on our Discord - one of our staff will resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Voice and text chat
1. Spamming comms will not be tolerated.
2. Arguing on comms will not be tolerated.
3. Shouting/screaming/ear-rape/soundboarding on comms will not be tolerated.
4. Excessive conversation irrelevant to the game or by non-pilots in the TeamSpeak Pilot channel will result in your removal from the channel. Pilots have priority over other players in this channel.
5. Music is allowed in vehicle/direct chat but must be turned off if requested.
Pilots have their own specialised roles, therefore they come with additional responsibilities.
If you have any issues with a pilot, please report the player to a staff member.
Pilots must ensure that they are not flying over or near Side Missions that can trigger a timer or cause the enemy to change to an alert state.
Please note that pilots are not obliged to follow instructions from a person playing as ATC (Air Traffic Controller), it is up to each pilot if they wish to comply or not.
If we determine your piloting skills to be incredibly subpar or disruptive to other players (including in TeamSpeak), you may be blacklisted from the role.
1. All pilots and the UAV operator MUST be on our TeamSpeak server--in the correct channel--and communicative. Your microphone can be muted but your speakers must be unmuted at all times. Exception if TS is down or full.
2. You MUST be a pilot to fly an aircraft.
If you are a non-pilot and there are less than 20 players on the server, then you may fly a helicopter in co-pilot.
If there are over 20 players:
Non-pilots may fly a Hummingbird to and from Side mission only.
Pilots are not permitted to fly the Hummingbird located northeast of base (at 'Side' base).
Non-pilots are not permitted to fly the Hummingbird(s) at main spawn.
3. Please respect the TeamSpeak pilot queue by checking the ‘Waiting for Pilot slot’ or ‘Waiting for Fighter Pilot’ channel. If you jump the queue, you will be removed from the slot. If someone has jumped the queue in front of you, inform a staff member.
If a pilot's game crashes, it is up to the next pilot in the queue whether they take the slot or wait for the previous pilot to return.
4. At server restart, the pilot slots are first in, first served. Your position in the queue is irrelevant. If you are waiting in the queue near restart time, try your best to get a slot at restart or continue waiting.
In the event of a server crash or unscheduled restart, pilots retain their slots where possible.
5. CAS pilots and UAV operators must follow the ROE at all times https://strayagaming.com.au/forums/topic/15329-ia-jetcasartillery-roe/
6. Only 1 pilot is allowed per aircraft. Exception is if a pilot has requested evac.
7. Transport pilots must land their aircraft on one of the marked pads on the apron at main spawn. If all pads are occupied, find a suitable place to land nearby, such as the grassed area behind the pads.
Pilots must give priority to all aircraft needing the Medevac pad. It shall remain clear unless all other marked pads are occupied, or if needed for a priority tasking.
8. Pilots must not play as infantry while in a pilot slot.
This includes completing, or attempting to complete, infantry objectives (e.g. Radio Tower, CSAT Commander).
Pilots can wait a maximum of 5 minutes for repairs/evac.
9. You must be able to fly AND LAND any aircraft with reasonable competence. If you do not have experience in any aircraft, you may be asked to leave the role.
10. This is a public server. Helicopters are not private/reserved transport. A pilot’s primary role is to provide timely and indiscriminate transport to and from objectives for all players.
11. If you are an inexperienced pilot, please consider the time and enjoyment of others. The editor is there for a reason.
If you see any player in violation of the above rules, contact a staff member on TeamSpeak or Discord.